Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Vita Audio R2I-BLACK Tabletop Stereo with DAB/FM Tuner & Universal iPod Dock in Midnight Black

Cheap Vita Audio R2I-BLACK Tabletop Stereo with DAB/FM Tuner & Universal iPod Dock in Midnight Black Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "Vita Audio R2I-BLACK Tabletop Stereo with DAB/FM Tuner & Universal iPod Dock in Midnight Black" Discount Review Shop





"Vita Audio R2I-BLACK Tabletop Stereo with DAB/FM Tuner & Universal iPod Dock in Midnight Black" Feature


  • Portable Design
  • DAB, DAB+ and FM Tuner with RDS
  • Integrated universal iPod Dock
  • Two switchable auxiliary inputs
  • Clock and alarm functions



"Vita Audio R2I-BLACK Tabletop Stereo with DAB/FM Tuner & Universal iPod Dock in Midnight Black" Overview


With a new DAB/DAB+/FM tuner, universal iPod dock and auxiliary inputs, R2i is now a complete music solution and perfect for customers seeking high quality audio reproduction in small to medium sized settings.







Available at Amazon

Cheap "Vita Audio R2I-BLACK Tabletop Stereo with DAB/FM Tuner & Universal iPod Dock in Midnight Black" Discount Review Shop

"Vita Audio R2I-BLACK Tabletop Stereo with DAB/FM Tuner & Universal iPod Dock in Midnight Black" Related Products


0 comments:

Post a Comment